[We viewed a video that compared the church to a cruise ship then to a battle ship.]
- We have already made a choice to compare the church to a battle ship as we are involved in the CM team.
- John so confessed that he feels dry but stated that God is still real in his heart.
- We all can feel baron but still get on with our God-given tasks. As everyone goes through seasons. There is a time for all seasons of our lives.
- It's Ok to feel blessed outta our socks! It's also equally Ok to feel dried up.
- God doesn't want us to live in the land of even forever as He wants us to live in the land of plenty!
- We don't control the time of seasons but are to recognise the season that we're currently in.
- Our alignment with God's timing is very important!
- We can do nothing better than to do God's will in all seasons. Rejoice in Him always.
- There are some things we can't change. But with power of encouragement and silence we have power to change others.
- We watched a video about a baby named Eliot who only lived for 99 days. He never wrote a book, made a movie or spoke a word but he impacted so many people with his silence!