Hostility to Hospitality
Posted by Chris
- We are all still growing in Christ.
- God takes us from where we were to a place of peace and hospitality.
- Signs that show us when we're moving from hostility to hospitality:
- Jesus used meals to show us how to be hospitable. Luke 14:4-6
- You value people over program.
- Jesus took in the sick man when no one else would and then heeled the man.
- Church isn't the program. It's the people.
- 1 Corinthians 1:11. Jesus is the common element within our community.
- Always show love to others, you'll never know when you'll be hosting for angles! The table is about others.
- Do unto others as you would have them do to you.