Devoted to each other
Posted by Chris
- 1 John 4:19 - we love, cause He first loved us.
- We are called to be devoted to each other, when we are kind to others we're protecting the image of God.
- Internal life starts now, not just when we die.
- Love in biblical terms is actions not just a feeling. We're called to love one another via actions.
- God speaks through us to others. That is the role of the church - us. John 13:35
- How does the population know you are a Christian, a person of faith? It should be the way you treat others, reflecting God's heart.
- We gather to show our expression of faith to one another, it matters that we get together. Hebrews 10:25
- People of the church can look a little under the weather when the church is disembodied - everyone's not working as whole.