Sow what you want to reap
- In worship, sow what you want to reap.
- Ezekiel 37:1 - 10, there was no life in the newly built bodies until God had breathed into them.
- In life, don't do anything without the presence of God. There's no worship without Him.
- We can't operate unless we're connected, like parts of the body. Production, front-line, Worship-team, Pastors, Food team.
- People take note of each part of the body, how well it operates together.
- We need to stay connected to Jesus, keeping Him at the center in all things.
- We must carry the presence of Jesus at all times, else we're just dry bones unable to affect others.
- John 15:2, You cannot be fruitful unless you remain in Christ. He is the vine, we are the grapes.
- One of the greatest assets of fruitful people is teachability, which sometimes can feel like pruning.
- We need come into partnership together,
- Don't let routine get in the way of the presence of God.