- Three levels of relationships: physical, soul (or personality), spiritual.
- Physical is usually the initial connection between couples. Soul is when that relationship deepens. Spiritual is the deepest level of a relationship, where you will know the true motives when you're in tune with their spirit.
- 1 Corinthians 2:11 “For who knows a person’s thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.”
- Without the Holy Spirit we wouldn't have that depth of relationship (communion) with God.
- 1 John 4:17 “This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Jesus.”
- James 1:21 “Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.”
- Reading the word and spending time in His presence is how you get to know the Holy Spirit.