Strangers & Exiles
Posted by Chris
- 1 Peter 4:3-12. Nero blames the Christians for the burning of Rome, so Peter writes to Asia Mina.
- We need to be excellent citizens, as believers.
- It's far better to suffer for doing good than to do bad.
- We aren't to live for our own desires but for the glory of God.
- People will be surprised when you make a stand against worldly desires.
- Spending your life pursuing earthly passions ends in judgement.
- Use your gifts to serve the community for God's Kingdom.
- All that we do, glory belongs to God.
- Challenge : What are you living for?