Posted by Chris
- Live life with no regrets - this advice doesn't seem too bad on the surface. It arises from great intentions.
- Sadly though, our mistakes rarely just affect ourselves.
- It fails to acknowledge that we're all broken and suffering people.
- Romans 8:18-25
- We become shortsighted and fall short of what the human experience is supposed to be.
- Our hearts ache for more:
- More joy
- More experiences
- More depth in relationships
- More purpose
- More fulfillment
- Having regret doesn't rob today of it's value, it helps us see that this world is not all it should be.
- Acknowledging our regrets and bringing them before Jesus doesn't just lead to future joy.. it brings joy now!