World view: Buddhism
- 4th largest religion in the world.
- Originates from India (Asia).
- How to deal with suffering.
- State religion in Tibet, Nepal, Mongolia, Siberia, Bhutan, Thailand, Sri Lamka.
- After years of decline, resurgence recently.
4 noble truths of Buddhism:
- Life is suffering. Everything is changing.
- Origin of suffering is desire. everything is formed by conditions.
- True freedom by extinguishing desire.
- Desire can be extinguished by following noble eight fold to enlightenment.
|Demigods - no personal relationship||Know God personally|
|Following the teaching||Follow Jesus|
|Reincarnation - don't eat meat||Rebirth|